Monday, July 30, 2012

Where to start...Weekend Trip

I have so many things to say but don't know where to begin! We have been busy in our neck of the woods. I have a ton of pictures to share and a few fun things as well.
So, I will start with a little trip we took a few weeks ago!

We went to Dale Hollow, a lake in Tennessee. We stayed in a friends cabin and had a very relaxing weekend.

It rained most of the time but that was ok with me! 



We sat on the porch and listened to the rain and I read a book!


We spent one day exploring a little town close by. It had a few good antique stores and we enjoyed lunch at a local diner.


There were several neat old buildings in the town square!
This one use to be the bank.

It was a great weekend with my Love!
He is so much fun to be with!


No comments:

Post a Comment