Monday, September 12, 2011

Days Like These

This time of year the weather is so wonderful. It has been beautiful even the rain is welcome. Here are some pictures that I took the other evening from behind the barn.


The chickens love veggie scraps

I love to see freshly mowed grass and thesky was so pretty.



Our sea of cattails. They have taken over this year.

I love being outside but I especially enjoy it this time of year. God gave us creation for His glory and our joy.
Tonight we have a full moon  outside and it is beautiful I hope you take the time to look at it. It reminds me of God's Glory and how GREAT He is!!
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Psalm 19:1


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I try to treasure these last days of summer, the weather is perfect and soon it will be cold. I love the picture with the barn.
    Hope to see you in Ky next month!

    ReplyDelete