Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family Pics


Here are some pictures from Easter...I know its been like a month but I'm just now getting around to it!

Me and my Love

My Brother and SIL and their two kiddos! You can find them here. They are always making something super cute! I'm retty sure this picture describes their daily life....always moving!

This is my big sissy and her clan. I love Tater Tots face!! They are so cute and getting so big!!

My mom and dad! They are the best! Dad is looking so much better even since Easter! He has gained weight and feeling better! Praise the Lord!


Could eat this one up!!!

Nieces and Nephews

Just the girls!

I am so thankful for my family! God has blessed us so much!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely family pictures. It is sometimes a pain to get them, but we sure do enjoy them afterwards! You will treasure these for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to "see" you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pics of your family! Glad your dad is doing better after his medical ordeal.

    ReplyDelete