Thursday, June 27, 2013

Corner of my Home

I have been home this week and it has been so nice. The last few weeks have been really busy but this week slowed down and I have been enjoying it!
 
I have been cleaning, baking, mowing grass like crazy, and today I did some rearranging to the buffet and dining table.
 
I love doing this! Its so fun!
 
 
I use this wooden box all over the place! It just keeps getting moved around the house!
I made the napkins from dish towel fabric that I bought at the Fabric Shack! It is a great place to go for quilting fabric. Not a great place if your addicted to buying fabric...You can also buy online, in case you want to check them out.
 

 
I have this small box of old keys and the shapes are awesome! Some of them have little round tags attached to them telling what they go to.
I thought I would display them on a small piece of ironstone that I found at my local Goodwill.
I love ironstone! I have started a pretty good collection of platters.
 
My Grandma gave me this little aluminum collapsible cup from 1915!

On the dining table I stacked my large ironstone platters and placed a few odds and ins on top.

More keys! Aren't they great!
I think I am going to add some flowers to the milk glass vase.
I love changing things around. "Shopping my home" I think is what its called.
 
Enjoy your day friends!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment