Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Out on a Line

One of my favorite things about summer, is hanging out my laundry on the clothes line.
I no its not a very popular thing to do these days, what with electricity and all.
It takes a little extra work but I really enjoy it!
 
 
I'm kind of partial to a certain type of clothes pin. They are the round ones in the picture above. The spring type pins don't hold very well so I don't use those. You can't buy the round ones anymore, at least I don't think you can. So whenever I see them at a yard sale I snatch them up! I have a pretty good collection now.
 
 
I love using the old ones. They are so smooth from being used so much!
I found these last weekend at a yard sale and was excited!
 
 
I think I need to make a new bag for them.
 
 
I also found these great linen napkins, a couple vintage tablecloths, and a pillow case with some crochet detail on the edge.

 

 
This might sound weird but I think the process of hanging linens on the line is relaxing to me.

 
The fabric that vintage linens are made of does so well on the line. It is the best fabric!
 
These are the little pleasures that make me love summer so much!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment