Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baking Day

I don't know what hit me, but the other day I was all about baking. I have always loved to bake. Cookies, cakes, brownies, breads...whatever, I love the taste of something warm out of the oven!!
I spent the afternoon baking....

Sandwich Bread in my bread machine..love that thing!

Poppy Seed Muffins with a lemon glaze

Cinnamon Rolls

And Brownies with walnuts...but I didn't get a picture of those, sorry:)

I love yummy things!! All of these things were easy to make. I spent a few hours in making these and now we can enjoy them all week!

The cinnamon rolls were so easy...I will post the recipe in a bit on the Farm Kitchen page!

1 comment:

  1. those cinnamon rolls look delicious!!
    your blog makes me hungry!
    have a great weekend!
    linda

    ReplyDelete