Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm here...

Life is so busy. Today is the first day of school and work is crazy!!! Actually the last few weeks have been crazy. I usually don't work everyday but I am doing a long term position and WOW!! My hat goes off to all the full time working women out there. It is not easy working and then doing all of the home stuff too!!
Which I realize I'm a little spoiled. My love works so hard so that I don't have to. Have I mentioned that he is AMAZING and I LOVE him beyond anything that I could possibly explain!!!!

I am so thankful for my job. The people I work with are great and I enjoy it. I am blessed to be able to make my own schedule. However, my heart is at home. I love being a homemaker and taking care of my husband. I love making pies and cakes and cookies, cleaning, laundry, sewing, mowing grass, canning garden goodness. It is what God has made me to do and it brings me great joy to be a good steward with the home God has graciously provided me.

My love has been super busy as well. We have our own business so busy is good. We are pushing ourselves hard the next 6 weeks so we can really enjoy our break in October!!!

Anyways, I just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still here. I have so many things that I want to blog about!! Can't wait until life slows down a bit!! Hope all is well!!

I am currently eating this...
You can find the recipe on the Farm Kitchen page for Puppy Chow

Sarah Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment