Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pimento Cheese

I have been home most of the day and enjoyed the time so much after working all week. I spent all morning canning tomatoes and pizza sauce.  I will probably have another batch of pizza sauce to make this week. The tomatoes are still coming on. I'm thankful to have all these veggies from the garden but this time of year I'm ready to be done with it!

Pimento Cheese
I made this recipe last week and it was sooo yummy. I love all things cheese. This recipe was good with crackers, chips, veggies, pretzels, pretty much anything that can be dipped! It's a great appitizer to take to a party. Head on over to the farm kitchen page and the recipe will be waiting!!


Happy Weekend Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious, Sarah. Anything with cheese as the main ingredient has to be! :)

    ReplyDelete