Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Im Not MIA

Hello all, I just realized that its been two weeks since my last post!! I can't believe it. In a nut shell this is what has been going on in our neck of the woods...

Working a lot at school, good for the pay check not so much for my house.

Finished the mud room, still no furniture in it, chairs are so expensive!

Celebrated Dad's 60th Birthday, best dad EVER!

Celebrated SIL Birthday!

Worked some more, field trips, repelling down a 3 story building...

Giant bruse on the knee..

Sewing Christmas gifts.

Buying Christmas gifts.

Making Christmas lists, what's life without a list!

Laundry

Muddy yard, hubby dug up the back yard when I was at work. Can't leave him alone for a minute!


This week...

Working

Laundry...Always

Spend Wednesday afternoon cooking Dinner with my love's side of the family

Thanksgiving day, Skeet shoot in the AM, then my side of the family, making Pumkin Pie, fresh corn, and deviled eggs!

I have so many things to be thankful for and can't even begin to describe them all. We have been so blessed. God is Good All the Time!!!

I wish all of you a very, very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment