Friday, December 9, 2011

More Christmas

We have been full of Christmas fun around here! Last weekend we got our tree and attended the annual Horse Carriage Parade...

Actual reindeer at the tree farm... quick story about our first Christmas tree experience...We both grew up with live trees. I love Frasier Fur trees but they don't grow in Ohio so they are pre-cut trees. My love is a take a saw to woods kinda guy who cuts his own tree down. Our first Christmas we went to the tree farm and two hours later, some tears and frustration, we still didn't have a tree!! He wanted to cut one, I wanted a Frasier fur. In the end we each have our own tree. It works out great! Compromise is amazing!

Christmas Elves waiting for the parade to start.
A self portrait... kinda weird...

Big horses
Tiny horses



This is the largest Carriage parade in the country. There were over 120 carriages. I'm sure your glad I didn't take pictures of all 120!



And whats a Christmas parade without Santa and Mrs. Clause!!!

Next up on the Christmas posts, Christmas Banquet with my mom and sissy!!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment