Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Better Late than Never

So I just realized I have never posted any pictures from Christmas day. So here are some of my side of the family. Not sure what happened at my inlaws. Usually my love takes the pictures but I think he forgot!



My parents house is small so we squeeze in tight. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love being at my parents on Christmas!

BB gun! Oh yeah now he has the full attire!!

This is my nephew getting the Survival Knife that my husband wanted to get him against my better judgement. Needless to say it was "THE" gift. So far no accidents have been recorded! Whew....


Mittens made by my SIL over at VanHook and Co. 

Mighty getting her new hair barrettes put in.  

Ready for work!

It was a very fun day!!

I hope everyone is having a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment