Friday, January 13, 2012

Fruits of My Labor

This time of year is when I'm so thankful for the time I took to make yummy jams back in the summer!
There is nothing like warm bread with butter and homemade strawberry jam. Or peach, I have that too!
Its a fabulous combination!
I am also using up all those green beans I complained about and boy am I glad I have them!

We had our first real snowy and cold day today! With the wind chill it feels like 3 degrees out! Burrrrrrrr...

Have a blessed day! I know I am!

P.S I wanted to share with you this bread I found at the grocery. It is by Pillsbury and its in one of those biscuit cans, you know the kind you bang on the counter to get them open. Anyways, I never buy that stuff but this is new and it is called "Simply". It has no artificial ingredients or preservitives. So I thought I would try it for those days when homemade bread isn't in my schedule. It was pretty good.Something I would buy again. I try and buy mostly natural or organic foods, so I was happy to find this!

1 comment:

  1. Wow sure wish I had some of that jam, a loving sister would probably give her brother a jar dont ya think? ;)
    Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete