Friday, April 13, 2012

Blessed

I have been working everyday and still have two weeks to go. I am so spoiled...I usually don't work everyday only 2-3 days per week. Getting up at 6:15 is not my favorite thing to do. I prefer 7:30. It's amazing how that hour makes a difference!

I am thankful for the work and the ability to work. There are many people who would love to have my job. Its really not bad, I make my own schedule and choose which jobs I want to take and don't want to take.  I am blessed!

Speaking of Blessed we just finished a study at church called "the Christian Atheist" meaning the christian atheist would say they believe in God but live as if He doesn't exist. It is also a book. It was really interesting. Last week we discussed being blessed and blessings from God. Did you know that "blessed" means "more than happy"? I love that! Blessings come from the Lord. He is the only one that can make you more than happy! 

As I was driving to work this morning, the sun was coming up behind me. I looked in my mirror and saw the sun, farm fields, green grass, and God's glory. I felt blessed. More than happy.

I wish this for all of you. That you will be truly blessed and that you see God's glory all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment