Monday, September 24, 2012

Country Living Fair

I know I am a little behind on posting. I went to the country living fair over a week ago.
We had a wonderful time!! I didn't take very many pictures because I was busy shopping!!
I actually did more looking than I did shopping.

Cari was there from the HGTV show Cash and Cari!
I didn't get to meet her but her booth had some really cool things!
There was so much stuff, you just had to stand and take it in.

Cari took two cast Iron tubs and made them into a couch and chairs!! Who would of thought...

My favorite thing about the fair is looking at all the displays and creative ideas. It is amazing what people come up with!

It totally gets me ready for fall!

This is the signature pumpkin tower that is there every year. I was lucky to spend the day with my sister, niece, and wonderfully patient husband.

Again, I hear the 17 day diet calling my name.

If you ever have the chance to go you should!


No comments:

Post a Comment