Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Follow Me!

Hello friends! I hope you all are doing well. 
 
I can't believe the holidays are upon us already! I really love this time of year. The sights, the smells, the cozy fire, the warm drinks and blankets.Sweaters and scarves! I love it!
 
I usually wait until after Thanksgiving to start decorating for Christmas but I just couldn't wait! So I started with a few things outside and hope to do the inside this weekend.
 
With Christmas in mind, I wanted to share with you my new favorite vice...Pinterest.
 
 I know, I know, its been around a while but what can I say, it takes me time to jump on board with these new things. Actually you use to have to sign in using facebook and I don't do facebook so that's what kept me from really getting into it. Recently they made it available by using your e-mail.
 
So if you have some time, because I'm sure you know how you can loose track on here, go check out my pins!! Especially the "Merry and Bright" board!

Just click on the Pinterest button to the right of the screen! Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment