Sunday, December 2, 2012

Out of room....what??

Blogger has stopped letting me upload pictures! They say I have used my 1GB of storage but I don't think so! 
My SIL had the same thing happen but she signed out and back in and it let her upload pics without buying any more storage!
I don't know what to do!
Has anyone else had this problem??
Seriously, I love having a blog but I don't want to pay for more storage!
I have some pictures I want to share of our mini remodel in the living room but blogger won't let me!!
It's so frustrating.
So, if you can help please let me know. i don't have a clue! 


1 comment:

  1. I had this same problem recently. It was so frusterating! What I figured out was that I had to get a new google account, with a new email, and then from your old email, send yourself an invitation to 'contribute' to your blog. =) And THEN, sign in with your new account and you should be good to go! It sounds like a lot of hassle, but it's really not all that bad. I hope that helps a little. I mean, who wants to pay to put pics on your blog? :-)

    ReplyDelete