Friday, December 21, 2012

Knitting

I recently learned how to knit and I am so excited about it!!
I have been knitting away! I made a few gifts and then of course one for myself!
 
Now, I only know how to do one kind of stitch but you have to start somewhere!
 
12-16-12 12-12knitting001_zps7efc7bb7.jpg photo
This is my infinity scarf. It's very warm!
Oh, by the way, this is in front of the newly remodeled fireplace!
 
Then last night the wind was howling like crazy and our electric went out! So I
was knitting by an oil lamp!
 12-12knitting002_zps039ab133.jpg photo
I was trying to finish up a Christmas gift.
 
Luckily the electric came back on in the middle of the night. The temperature had dropped and the wind was still blistering!
We woke up this morning, the first day of winter no less, to a pretty dusting of snow!
 
Knitting is such a cozy past time! I'm looking forward to it this winter!

1 comment: