Thursday, February 23, 2012

Update

Here is an update for you all.

Dad is doing well. He was in ICU for a day and they will be moving him to a regular room when one opens up. They took the epidural out this morning and so he is feeling a little more pain than he was yesterday. They had him up walking and that wore him out so now he is sleeping. Please continue to pray for healing and for my mom  as well.

This information is mainly for family that read my blog I know this isn't fun for all the other readers...its not fun for me either.

I hope you all are having a sunny and somewhat warm day. I am so ready for spring and warm weather. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like your family has had a really rough time. I'm glad your dad seems to be on the mend.
    Praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete