Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Normal...as Can Be

So, I think life is getting back to somewhat normal. Dad is home and recovering well. Steve is working a lot, but is home at a normal hour rather than 10pm. I'm back to working a few days a week. I only worked two days the month of February. The weather has been good this week. It is starting to really feel like spring! That makes me happy. I am so ready for consistant warm weather.

Today is my SIL Birthday check out her lovely creations over at VanHook and Co. and wish her a happy birthday!

I have several things I want to post about...
I had some chairs recovered with drop cloth that look so great!! I need to get pictures of them for you guys to see.
I have a few things I want to share that have just made me smile this past week.
Some receipes and kitchen ideas..
So, I hope to get these posted soon! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment