Friday, March 30, 2012

Drop Cloth Covered Chairs

More chairs..I bring home chairs, my Love brings home trucks! This is what we do. This is what we love.
These chairs were given to us and they were in bad shape. I didn't think to take a before picture but just try  to imagine dry rotted, blue fabric and yucky yellow foam peaking out!


I looked everywhere for fabric to upholster them with but it was all WAY to expensive! So I ended up using paint drop cloths from Lowe's!

I love Low es. We go there on dates together!

It worked great and cost me $60, compared to $300 for the fabric that I liked at the fabric store. I had a friend of the family upholster them for me. This was just not something I wanted to tackle. I am very happy with them and they look great in the office!

Your probably starting to wonder if there really is an office, since I have not posted any pictures...its there trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice!!!! I need to come over and look at the office---I know it 's there!!!! Looking good....

    ReplyDelete