Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fleamarket Find

Over the past weekend my Love was out of town and so I went to the Springfield Antique Flea Market with my sister and niece! We had fun perusing all the booths!

This is what I ended up with...


For the office... I know the office that I have yet to share pictures of! Well it is a work in progress. We have a desk that we are not sure about and I have pictures waiting to be hung. I just don't feel it is blog worthy as of yet.

I was told they came out of an old court house or something like that. They are in really great shape so I don't have to do anything to them..which is good because I am bad buying something with good intentions and then never getting around to it.

I should have taken a close up. Sorry.
I also bought a few pieces of Fire King and Pyrex. I love the vintage Pyrex stuff. It is so fun!!

1 comment: