Thursday, October 27, 2011

Just a Thought

Good Morning my friends! I wanted to share a few things as they are on my mind.

I mentioned a few weeks ago about a Favorite Things party that I was a part of, and one of the gifts I left with was a journal. I'm not a big journal kind of person but I have been writing in this one some. I am a list maker so I've been putting my list in it and any other notes I want to got down.

We just finished a study on Daniel at church. It was part video series and one of the speakers was Beth Moore. If you have never done a Beth Moore study I encourage you to do so. Anyways, something she said really stuck with me and I wanted to share it...these are my scribbles from that lesson so they may be kind of random...

Where His presence is, His blessings are- If we ask God into our hearts, life, home, if we beckon HIm to be a part, He will bless. God blesses Obedience! God wants to bless us.
God has good things planned for us, not painless things but good things- Life is not free of heartache and pain but if you belong to the Lord, He gives you grace to make it through. How great to know that God has GOOD things planned for us!
There is power in the SPOKEN word of God- Speaking scripture outloud makes it so real! It makes His promises real. When you pray scripture over someone it transfers the burden to the Word and off of you. I love that we can take our burdens to the Lord! What a relief!

Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment