Sunday, January 9, 2011

Love Sundays!

Happy Sunday to everyone! I love Sundays...we get up and go to church to worship my most wonderful Savior! Being with our church family is so refreshing after the long week. After church we usually go to my moms or my mother-in-laws for lunch or sometimes go out to eat with some friends. Then we come home and spend the day the way God intended..a day of rest! Much needed rest. I love to curl up on the couch with a book and read until my eyes get heavy. I am a Sunday napper. I love the restfulness of it. Sunday is the only day I don't feel guilty about laying around! When I was little we always came home from church and everyone would take a nap. I would be so bored being the only one awake. The house was small and so I had to be quiet as not to wake anyone else. My lover is not a napper. He has the energy of the energizer bunny! He just keeps going and going! He will usually be on the computer, playing the wii or piddle in his garage (when it is warm..it was 12 degrees today).  So, let me know what you do on Sundays! I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment