Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

There are two people I want to talk about today...1.My Mom and 2. My Lover.
Today is my moms Birthday!! I will not reveal to the world her age, even though she probably wouldn't mind. I have the most amazing mom in the entire world!! So in honor of her, here are 10 reasons why I think she is the most wonderful mom ever!
  1. She put up with me in her house for 21 years
  2. She is always there for me when I need her
  3. She always says Yes when I call and say " Are you fixing dinner? Can I come?"
  4. She was a great homemaker as I was growing up
  5. She gave me great memories...and I don't just remember the bad ones...I remember the good ones too!
  6. She use to sing all the time when she would do dishes and it drove me crazy. Usually because it was Saturday morning while I was still in bed!!! This was before the dishwasher, which by the way they waited to get until I moved out....!
  7. She always made sure I ate breakfast...chipped beef and gravy yummy! She's a great cook.
  8. She loves me even though I'm not perfect...did I just admit that...never!!
  9. She was and is madly in love with my dad...for 40 years I might add
  10. She was and is a Godly example of a wife and mom. 
There you have it...and may I say that was only 10. There are many more..I love you mom. Happy Birthday!
that's might girl with her kissable cheeks! Grandma can't resist!
  
Now on to the Man of my dreams who just so happens to be the Man I'm married!!
 
To day is a day to let that special person in your life know that you love them and that they are precious to you. For me that person is my husband. I thank the Lord for him every day. I am so thankful that God has chosen to bless me with being married to the best man on earth! He is a most wonderful gift from God. He is my best friend, companion, provider, confidante, and so much more...I can't imagine my life without him!He is perfect for me! He makes me laugh..oh does he make me laugh..I wish you knew!! I adore him and am so glad that I get to take care of him and be his wife. I am one lucky girl!!!
He's trying not to smile...
Again trying not to smile...seriously lover...is that necessary?
God made you for me and me for you..I'm so glad your my Valentine and always will be!!
Happy Valentines Day!!

The most wonderful Love story ever told...
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment