Monday, February 28, 2011

Fabric Flowers

A few days ago I told my love that I just needed to be crafty. Do you every feel that way? You know, you just have to make something with your own two hands!!! I made these fabric flower pins. They are fairly easy..quick gratification...and I think pretty cute. You can make them whatever you want them to be!

These two I made from some fabric I bought last summer. I loved the fabric but didn't know what I wanted to do with it. Luckily there is still a good yard left.

These rosettes were left from the heart wreath that I made. I gave this one to my sissy for her birthday!!

This one I also gave to my sissy! I scrounged through my notions box and added some buttons, twill tape, whatever I could find that caught my attention. I think they turned out super cute! I wore the two brown calico ones on Sunday and received several compliments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment